Liquid Applied Silicone Membrane for New Mexico Roofs
Fix My Roof’s Silicone Membrane IntegriGard® is a single-component elastomer specifically designed with high volume solids for flat roofs located in New Mexico’s extreme weather zones. It is a pure elastomeric silicone membrane system that provides superior weatherproofing and UV resistance over the traditional New Mexico roof substrates.
The outstanding features of Fix My Roof’s NM-505 Silicone Membranes are its high solids content, rapid cure and superior physical properties. Tested and certified to meet Cool Roof Rating Council and EPA guidelines for ENERGY STAR compliance.
Features & Benefits
- Prolongs the life of a roof while helping lower internal temperatures and reducing cooling costs
- Hydroponic — withstands water penetration
- High tensile strength and abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of roof surfaces
- Ease of application — extremely fast and simple to install
- Can be used to reinforce and seal seams, penetrations and terminations, and make spot repairs
- Slows degradation caused by normal weathering, aging and ultraviolet rays
- Economical — extends the life of your roof
- Retains its integrity from -80°F to 250°F
- Accelerator package is available to shorten cure time
- Can be re-coated up to 7 to 10 days between coats
- No checking or cracking after 8,000 hours
NM-505 Silicone Membrane can be applied to aged or cured single-ply, metal, spray polyurethane foam, built-up roofing or modified bitumen, and concrete roof systems. Can be applied as part of a maintenance or repair program or as part of a complete restoration system. All Fix My Roof products are to be used and applied with reference to and in conjunction with Fix My Roof’s Guidelines and Specifications by certified Fix My Roof applicators.