Liquid Applied Silicone Membrane
Fix My Roof’s Silicone Membrane IntegriGard® is a single-component elastomer specifically designed with high volume solids for flat roofs located in New Mexico’s extreme weather zones. It is a pure elastomeric silicone membrane system that provides superior weatherproofing, and UV resistance over the traditional New Mexico roof substrates.
The outstanding features of Fix My Roof’s NM-505 Silicone Membranes are its high solids content, rapid cure and superior physical properties. It has been tested and certified to meet Cool Roof Rating Council and EPA guidelines for ENERGY STAR compliance.
Features & Benefits
- Prolongs the life of a roof while helping lower internal temperatures and reducing cooling costs
- Hydroponic — withstands water penetration
- High tensile strength and abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of roof surfaces
- Ease of application — extremely fast and simple to install
- Can be used to reinforce and seal seams, penetrations and terminations, and make spot repairs
- Slows degradation caused by normal weathering, aging and ultraviolet rays
- Economical — extends the life of your roof
- Retains its integrity from -80°F to 250°F
- Accelerator package is available to shorten cure time
- Can be re-coated up to 7 to 10 days between coats
- No checking or cracking after 8,000 hours*
Roof Walkway Pads
Roof Walkway Pads offered by Fix My Roof provide safe walkways in high traffic areas of residential, commercial and industrial roofing systems. They are heat and pressure bonded, nonwoven pads, made of spaghetti-like strands of flexible plastic, have a nominal thickness of 5/16″ and are manufactured using only virgin raw materials.
Compatible with nearly every roofing system, these Walkway Pads offers many advantages:
- Porous, to prevent damming or ponding
- Allows even moisture evaporation from beneath the walkway system to retard algae growth
- Resistant to wind uplift
- UV stabilized and resistant to environmental and chemical degradation
- Does not leach plasticizer
- Not affected by asphalt or coal tar pitch
- Maintain superior physical properties over a wide temperature range of -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C).